Turn and Go™ Installation Video
Still Have Questions?
Your Turn and Go User Guide is your best friend. Click here to download the Turn and Go User Guide for help with any of the following topics.
- How to achieve Tight Installation
- How to achieve proper Belt Tension
- How to install the Turn and Go using Vehicle Latch
- How to change the headrest height and recline modes
- How to rotate the seat
- How to tighten the harness
- How to release the magnetic chest clip
- Recommended height and weight information for Rear-Facing, Forward-Facing, and Booster Seat modes
- Accessory Use
- Care Instructions
Q: Can I install the seat on either side of the car?
A: Yes, the car seat rotates 360° to enable installation on either side of the car.
Q: Can I install the seat in the center seat position of the back seat?
A: Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to see if they allow car seat installation in the middle seating position OR contact Dorel Juvenile Group Consumer Care Department.
Q: Why is there a connection cord and what does it do?
A: The attached connection cord ensures that the base and cord must be used together when installed. This car seat meets or exceeds all federal safety standards and is National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) compliant.
Q: I've just unboxed my Turn and Go™ and it won't rotate. What could be causing this?
A: After you have unboxed your Turn and Go™, please make sure to have the tether strap un-tucked before trying to rotate it. If the tether strap is not untucked, it may get stuck and prevent the car seat from rotating.