- Healthcare On-the-Go Kit$12.99
- Light Up Tongue Depressor$19.99
- Sick-Day Screening Bundle$69.97
- Sick Day Survival Kit$24.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Groom & Go Baby Care Kit$14.99
- Ear Otoscope$19.99
- Oh Sh*t Kit (Set of 3)$24.99 Regular Price $26.99
- Cleanup Caddy: Diaper & Bath Station$24.99 Regular Price $34.99
- Social Safety Pack (Set of 3)$24.99 Regular Price $26.99
- Easy Saver Diaper Pail$29.99
An infant healthcare kit is one of those essential baby health care products that you’ll be happy to have when a fever strikes. Maybe you have (or think you have) what you need when your baby gets sick, but chances are you don’t. Do think you could round up everything you need in the middle of the night when you’re in a sleepy fog? We’ll set a timer for you. How’s 2:00AM? Oh, you’ll be up. Of course, you will. On the count of three…find a newborn nasal aspirator, 3-in-1 thermometer and medicine dispenser. Make things easier on yourself by keeping all those items neatly stored in one spot. That way, you can quickly grab them and tend to your crying little one.
The Safety 1st Nursery Care Health and Grooming Kit makes it simple to access everything you need during those first few years, from baby to toddler. Not only will you be prepared when your child gets the sniffles, you’ll also be able to keep them well-groomed. Cradle cap can be a bit unsightly, and while it doesn’t typically itch or hurt, it’s nice to gently brush it out with a baby hair comb. Let’s not forget about those teeny tiny nails. They can grow fast and if they aren’t regularly clipped, those sharp nails can scratch baby’s precious skin.
Shop our selection of baby health care products.